Monday, September 8, 2008

Sports pictures

I was told by my eldest daughter that it was time to post again and that I should do it daily. Apparently, she doesn't know how very very busy I am while she is taking it easy for the month since college graduation at University of Cincinnati. I'm sure everyone will agree with me that she could help me post during this time of monthly leisure for her.

Anyway, I thought I would post Lauren's field hockey pictures and Jordan's most recent game this past Saturday. His pictures are quite professional. So, here is to Melissa. I will also include a picture of she and I as we were heading to Damon's barbecue to watch our wonderful Colts play. Yes they lost, but we love them anyway! You may be asking about Justin and wife Melodie. He now lives in Peoria, IL and works as an Engineer at Catapillar. He will get his due of pictures. I do have some of his wedding which I will post soon. Maybe I will save that for tomorrow which will give me something to post. Just thinking ahead.



1 comment: