Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Barnum, alias Barney


Yesterday my dachshund, Barney was 1 year old. His real name is Barnum. We got the bright idea to name him Barnum because Melissa's dog's name was Bailey. Thus the name Barnum and Bailey. It is truly a circus sometimes around here with those two, but we love them. Some have said that I am trying to replace the empty nest syndrome but I don't think so. I'm way too busy for that.


Barney came to us last year from a breeder in Indiana. He is a great pet and haven't chewed too many of my shoes unlike Bailey. She chewed up literally every shoe that I had. I think she was just mad that her Mommy left her to go away to school. Anyway, I can't believe a year has passed. He truly loves his cats that live here. He loves to chase and torment them. I think they love it too.


Happy Birthday, Barney!

No comments:

Post a Comment