Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NGU Parent's weekend

Duane and I just returned from the parent's weekend at NGU. Jordan played almost the entire game as center and of course they won! It was beautiful weather and we had a good time with Jordan and just being there in beautiful Greenville SC. It is one of the prettiest places we have been. Also, it is very close to Asheville NC which is also one of our favorite places. Of course I love those mountains. They are the Blue Ridge Mountains of which I was born right in the middle of them in Roanoke. There are nothing like them. Of course I am not prejudiced. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures that we took while there.

Of course my heart is in Virginia. So, when we passed the state line I had to ask Duane to stop so I could record that I was there. So close to Roanoke, but not close enough.


The entrance to the campus.



The waterfall behind the entrance.



more of the campus



The guys getting ready for walk through Friday night.



Jordan warming up for long snapping



The President of the school praying with the guys on Friday night.



Jordan snapping. That's him in front of the quarterback.



I understand this is Jordan holding. I have learned what holding is. He says he does it quite a bit. I thought that was illegal?



Holding again?



That look's like a guilty look to me!



Just wanted to show his shirt tail being out. His high school coach would be ashamed!


After the game pics. Stephanie and Jordan.



The 2 centers and good friends.


The Falls in downtown Greenville








beautiful trees that line the streets. There are shops on both sides of the street.






They even have street cars
On our way home. We stopped and took lots of pictures. In late October, when we go back, we will be taking more.



















No comments:

Post a Comment