Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colts fans we are!

Since living in Indianapolis for 10 years, the Floro's became avid fans of the Indianapolis Colts. I even took care of some Colts football players in L&D. Yes, I got autographs for Duane of course. At least that was what I told them. So, needless to say, we are a little excited that they just won the AFC and are now going to the Super Bowl. I thought I would post some pics of us in "uniform". Of course it is so noted, that when we lived in Indy, they didn't win many games. In fact, even with Peyton. However, they grew up and now look at them..


Lauren and Jordan playing around at Christmas time.
Posted by Picasa

This was during the playoff game in 2007 when they won the Superbowl. Lauren was in a basketball tournament so we stayed behind.

Posted by Picasa
Jeff Saturday, Jordan's favorite player. He's the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment