Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trip to Peoria

We traveled to Peoria, IL to help Justin and Melodie move to a new apartment. On the way, we went through our old hometown, Indianapolis and of course I had to take a picture of the new Colts Stadium. Yes, we are avid fans after living there for 10 years. Yes, we miss the city but we also miss the Colt's games. One day, we will return for a game in this great new stadium.


The Dunbar's, Melodie's parents also came to help move all the way from Tulsa. Both sets of parents to move you? Mmmmmm.

Here we are twice. We didn't have anyone to take all of us, so Jordan and I traded out. He said he would photoshop me in, but I gave up waiting.

As many of you know, Linda, Melodie's Mom is an artist. She painted this on their new baby crib and I had to take pictures of it. Also, the furniture below, they found at garage sales in Tulsa, painted them white, and Linda again did her thing.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment