Thursday, October 9, 2008

Field Hockey Senior Night


Introducing Lauren "Flo Masta Funk" Floro! With Lauren tonight is her mother Deana. Lauren has played Field Hockey for Jerome all 4 years. She also plays basketball and runs track. Also is in Spanish Club. Her interests include, having random dance parties with her teammates, singing in the shower, and pasta parties. Lauren hopes to attend Liberty University next year, then marry a smoking hot man. She would like to say to the team "Great Season Celts" and keep on nubbin it!! To Colleen and Michelle (coaches), thanks for putting up with my crazyness all these years and laughing at my jokes even when they're not funny. And to my parents, I love you so much and thanks for all your support in everything I do.

This was Lauren's intro as she and I walked down the field last night. I just thought everyone would like to read what I heard last night. Go Flo, as they call her. Why did we think so hard what to name her? Everyone including all the parents call my baby girl "Flo". Oh well, I guess it could be worse!


Lauren being spoken about by a Junior


Mom and Lauren



Poster of Lauren's number. They hang a poster of all the Seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment